Tuesday, January 19, 2010

31 Days to go!!

I leave one month from today, February 19th, 31 days away! I can't believe how fast it's coming up. I only have 11 days left at work. As it gets closer, I am getting more and more excited but also realizing I won't be seeing my family and friends for at least a year and that is starting to freak me out a bit! I know breaking out of my shell and daily routine will be tough but I also know, and hope, it will be eye opening and show me what the world has to offer. I want to go in with the idea of staying there for two years but the more I think about that, the more I think I'll see how it goes when I'm actually there. One great thing is that I am traveling with someone else. Having a travel buddy and someone who is from MN and going through the transition and everything together will be great!

Right now I'm just anxious. I think I'm more afraid of the unknown then the actual move over there. 31 days!! Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment