Tuesday, February 9, 2010

How do you pack your life in 2 bags!?!?!

I have 10 days until I leave and I haven't started packing yet! How do you pack your life into 2 bags?! What do I bring, what do I leave? The most important things are those that I can't get over there, pictures, posters, a few books, and things that remind me of home :) When it comes to clothes, I may have been born Asian because I will fit into most of the clothes over there.
The packing has now diverted my constant thoughts of the fact that I am actually moving across the world. The going away party has come and gone and thus the "good-byes" have started. Its very strange that I am now saying good-bye to people and I probably won't see them for over a year. Dana and Dave were the first two that I had to say my final farewells to at the good bye party. Although that was hard, if I can say good-bye to two of my closest friends and not want to back out of this contract, I know I will be okay!

1 comment:

  1. Tear! I will miss you so much but you will have the time of your life.

    I love you and hope to visit!
    Dana

    ReplyDelete