Thursday, February 25, 2010

I have an address

Some of you have been asking about when I get an address, I was waiting until we moved into our apartments but I guess we just use the school address so we can sign for packages. So if you are going to be so kind to send a care package this is where you send it:
Helen Doron School
Attn: Katie Eichten
15 Geumgok-Dong, Bundang-Gu, Seongnam-Si, Gyeonggi-Do
South Korea 463-804

Things I would like in a care package:
Coffee
Nature Valley granola bars-Honey and Oat or Peanut Butter
Low Sugar Maple Brown Sugar Instant Oatmeal
Natural Peanut Butter
Gum
Tootsie Pops
Ovaltine
Any reading materials
Anything from home :)

That's about all I can think of right now!
And thank you to anyone who would actually send me things!!

5 comments:

  1. I think you just made up that address

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did. I just started hitting keys on the keyboard

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to hear you pronounce it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What if we just want to send a letter, the same address? (not that I don't want to send a care package, but just curious.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jill, I'll look into that for you. Because I would love letters too :)

    ReplyDelete