Sunday, February 14, 2010

2, how about 3 bags?

As it turns out I may be bringing three bags with me. It is very hard to pack my life into two bags so I have looked into what it will take to bring an extra bag. It's a little spendy but I think it's worth it. I have now packed and unpacked then repacked a couple times and I am still taking stuff out. This is much more difficult than I thought. There is truth in that traveling light is better, but I'm all about being happy once I get there because I could bring my favorite sweatpants. We'll see how it all pans out and how many bags I end up bringing.

Friday morning is creeping up on me. I have said good-bye to a few more people and we had our "last" family dinner last night. Most of us were a little teary-eyed during dinner so I cant' imagine what Thursday night and Friday morning will be like. But it was good to be able to see everyone together and spend my last weekend with my family. The next three days will be the final good-byes for my good friends and getting EVERYTHING packed.

I would love to only bring two bags but that pillow and teddy bear are just too important to leave behind!

2 comments:

  1. Is there anyway I can fit in one of those 3 bags? Korea sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd take the Teddy bear, too.
    Your buddy, Jon Wallman, came in today and told me he really liked you. He wants to go to Seoul and "bring her back." We all miss you.
    Bethany starts a new job at Primrose School in Eden Prairie tomorrow. She will be working with the toddler group. She's very excited and happy to GET OUT OF HERE.
    Bon Voyage. Hope to hear from you soon. Madge

    ReplyDelete